How to submit your entry?
After online registration kindly do take a printout of the acknowledgement received on email and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the highest resolution copies of the photographs and the following details in the email body (with relevant subject matter):
- Contact Details
- Profession (Student/Working)
- School/College/Company Name
- Residential City
- Date/Period of capturing the photograph
- Caption of the photograph
- Camera details
- If the submitted photographs have won any awards before, mention the name of the competition.
Any photograph received after 11:59 PM, 2nd July 2022 will not be considered for the competition.
The photographs will be uploaded on WFY Facebook Page as and when we receive them. The link for which can be found at www.facebook.com/wfymagazine
- You may submit only one entry per person and an entry can have maximum of 3 photographs and a minimum of 1 photograph.
- You are required to provide a unique title and description for each image submitted.
- All submitted photos must be original. However there must be no border(s), logo(s), copyright marks, identifying marks, or any other visible references and/or marks on the image.
- Every image uploaded is subject to a moderation process before it becomes visible on the contest page.
- WFY reserves the right to assess and disregard any submitted photo at our discretion.
- Photos that portray or otherwise include inappropriate and/or offensive content, including provocative nudity, violence, human rights and/or environmental violation, and/or any other contents deemed to be contrary to the law, religious, cultural and/or moral traditions and practices of India, are strictly prohibited and will be immediately discarded.
- Images will be judged on originality, concept, technical excellence, composition, overall impact and artistic merit.
- Thereafter qualified photographs will be posted on the Facebook page and Instagram account of the WFY magazine.
- ‘Likes’ for the photograph uploaded on the WFY Magazine Facebook Page, Instagram account of WFY Magazine, will carry 50% weightage. It can be shared on the participant’s wall/timeline but the ‘likes’ should be for the photograph and not the link that is shared.
- The rest 50% would be judged on creativity and other technical aspects by the Jurors.
- In case of any issues the Jurors’ decision will be final.
- The finalists will be thereafter declared and their entries will be showcased in online exhibition.
- The winners will be then selected out of these finalist by the Jurors.
Showcasing & Awards
- The qualified photographs published in the social media will be competing for the finalist round. Towards which the photographs will be shortlisted after 8th Sept, 2022 and will be showcased on 12th Sept 2022 on to an online photography exhibition. The winners will be published in the WFY Magazine.
- The number of likes will be counted after the contest has ended. So keep sharing till the end.
- Photographers of the selected photos will be awarded by the WFY Magazine.
- Cash prizes, along with certificates will be awarded for overall excellence.
- Cash prices will be distributed as follows:
- In case of any controversy on a matter not mentioned in the above regulations, the organisers will decide on the appropriate action. The organisers’ word shall be final and binding.