Seven types of Male Personalities
Within the SOCIO SEXUAL HIERARCHY, discover the TOP SEVEN TRAITS of seven types of MALE personalities.
Our persona, or personality, is unique while it combines the demeanours, sentiments, thought patterns, and triggers that define us. Historical research emphasizes the role of the environment – including our upbringing – and our genetics in forming and shaping our personalities.
The most common traits of male personality types are assertion, tenacity, emotional stability, dominance, utilitarianism, risk & thrill-seeking, and openness to abstract concepts.
Males tend to score higher on self-estimates of intelligence, even though sex disparities in general intelligence measured as ability are inconsequential.
Alpha male is strong, determined, and clear about his goals. With his innate charm, he faces little difficulty attracting women. Unlike beta men, alpha men have magnanimous personalities, are highly confident, and make the right decisions.
The top 7 traits of the Alpha Male
- He can control his emotions and acknowledges his weaknesses.
- He doesn’t let any one thing rule his life.
- He has a purpose.
- He holds himself with a strong posture.
- He is courageous. The alpha male is not fearless.
- He is not afraid to make decisions, say what’s on his mind, and say “no.”
- He maintains his physical health.
The beta male has a moderate approach to life, and his nice-guy personality gets him by. Then, of course, he gets taken for a ride because of that, but typically, He is likable. He is more sensitive, less aggressive, and much more grounded.
The top 7 traits of the Beta Male
- He unpretentiously wants to spend time with you.
- He remembers your birthday.
- His main objective is not sex, yet he is attentive in bed.
- He is communicative.
- He is creative.
- He is okay to stay at home.
- He is not blazed, domesticity.
The delta male is the most usual type of man in the socio-sexual hierarchy. He is the spine of society and consists of a ‘normal’ guy who shows up to his jobs/life, contributes to the community, and takes pride in it.
The top 7 traits of the Delta Male
- He is the most likely archetype to move up or down in the hierarchy.
- He is the man who gets the work done.
- He would pride himself on competence.
- He doesn’t want to lead.
- He is disinterested in pleasing the Alpha.
- He desires respect.
- He is just successful enough with women to raise families and have children.
The gamma male loves having fun but doesn’t shrug off his responsibilities simultaneously. He is adventurous and fun-loving and tends to get restless if left idle for too long. An alpha male may mature into a gamma male because gamma males are more refined.
The top 7 traits of the Gamma Male
- He is knowledgeable, kind, and empathetic.
- He is a hopeless romantic.
- He believes his love’s depth should value the women he pedestalizes.
- He misunderstands women and struggles in the dating marketplace.
- He adopts “Secret King” delusions of grandeur.
- He is conflict and failure avoidant.
- He would lie to himself
The omega male is a fun-loving but non-aspirational individual who is reluctant to ‘grow up’ by embracing classic social imperatives like marriage, family, and holding down a regular job.
The top 7 traits of the Omega Male
- He has peculiar interests and unusual pursuits.
- He is helpful, sincere, and friendly.
- He is not competitive.
- He is satisfied with his means.
- He disregards others’ opinions of him.
- He is an introvert.
- He is relaxed.
A sigma male is a reticent alpha male, presenting misguided men a chance to be at the very top of this fictional hierarchy without the loud, boisterous character that an “alpha” brags.
The top 7 traits of the Sigma Male
- He is a nonconformist.
- He is self-sufficient and independent.
- He doesn’t need the social hierarchy to thrive.
- He is adaptable.
- He has self-priority.
- He loves to be alone because companionship slows him down.
- He doesn’t need attention and strives to be invisible.
A zeta male has rejected the traditional expectations of being a man – a provider, defender, and protector. He rejects stereotypes and doesn’t conform to conventional beliefs. He refuses to be seduced and shamed by anyone and confidently strides to the rhythm of his drum.
The top 7 traits of the Zeta Male
- He is a highly independent man.
- He would find it challenging to fit in.
- He is self-aware and knows his beliefs.
- He authentically lives life and is true to himself.
- He doesn’t give an iota of thought to others’ judgments.
- He has the potential to become highly successful in life.
- He is not distracted by social pressures.
We believe our individuality arises from within and remains consistent throughout life. But, of course, everyone wants to be attractive to others. To that end, having a good personality is vital – probably even more so than good looks.
4 thoughts on “Seven types of Male Personalities”
You are my inhalation, I own few web logs and rarely run out from to brand.
Top ,.. top top … post! Keep the good work on !
Who said living room partitions needed to be draped in many various objects each time.
This stuff is so stupid, just try to be a good person and live a life.